Association "Baltic Education Cluster" was born in the family of the modern education system and the development of the nowadays progressive technology as the result of the strengthening drive of its unification to be able to achieve maximum effectiveness. The cluster comprises of the companies that run businesses in the following: information technologies, movie making, marketing, event planning and design. The cluster promotes healthy competition and provides the partners with potential to develop businesses based on the modern education technologies.
The aim of the Baltic Education Cluster is the overall improvement of its members by unifying enterprises engaged in the different sectors of the business activities and giving them every opportunity to strengthen their economic potential and position their image appropriately.
– to become important maker of the technology based education policy.
- Promote quality of the technologies and the services provided;
- Promote cooperation among companies in order to create new products and services;
- Define and fulfill labor sector needs;
- Establish communication between production sector and administrative staff;
- Stress the importance of the computer based technologies in the overall education process.
The cluster seeks to establish itself as the one of the most important technology based education policy maker as well as support and facilitate economic development of the enterprises from different functional sectors.
Members of the cluster / name of enterprise:
- JSC "Draugas.Lt"
- JSC "The Magic"
- JSC "Mokomieji filmai"
- JSC "Lietuvis"
- JSC "Terra IT"
- JSC "NEW agency"
President - Marius Pareščius. Mob.: +370 686 77781, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
COO - Edmundas Sipkus. Mob.: +370 698 29122, e-mail: email@example.com